Friday, January 19, 2007

The Answer to "Guess Who?"

Did you figure out who it was? If you guessed:


...you'd be right! It's Pastor John MacArthur! Aaron Job drew this picture of him last fall when Pastor MacArthur preached at the Bible Church of Little Rock.




Dr. MacArthur is pastor/teacher at Grace Community Church and can be heard daily on the radio broadcast, Grace To You. His ministry of preaching and books have ministered to this family tremendously.


The first correct answer was David "The Thirsty Theologian". He wins the prize - which is a John MacArthur sermon on CD. However, from the looks & links on his blog, I'll be he has every MacArthur sermon already! :o) So David, email me and we'll work something out...maybe I can substitue a Piper CD instead!

There were actually several of you who guessed John MacArthur - despite being tricked by the "younger" hairstyle, as David noted. So, I might just be overly generous and give all the correct answers a MacArthur sermon on CD.

Let's just do that! If you guessed John MacArthur, send me an email with your mailing address & I'll put a cd in the mail to you!


If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can makes you smile, if you like to waltz with potatoes up and down the produce aisle - Have we got a blog for you! Stay tuned...posting this weekend are Aaron Job's next drawings.

Can you guess what they are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he going to post Bob-a-mato?

I not sure which one used to call Bob the tomato, Bobamato.

Have a great day guys!

David said...

Hey, great! This is the second thing I've won this month, and probably only about the third or fourth thing I've won in my life. You're right, I pretty stocked up on MacArthur, but I've emailed you a proposal.